5/2-6 The Crescent, Dee Why
2 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Spacious & Sunlit Garden Apartment
FIND. Just an arm's length from Dee Why Beach and its vibrant strip of eateries, sits this gorgeous garden apartment in a beautifully maintained & contemporary block. With illuminated interiors that connect seamlessly with an elevated deck that steps down into a luscious level lawn, this is the gem that young families and downsizers have been searching for!
LOVE. The free-flowing interiors anchored by warm timber-tone flooring and a neutral colour palette that complements your coastal setting. With modern finishes and fresh flooring, this wonderful home is ready to moved into and enjoyed as is.
• Immediately on entry, the spacious interiors make this apartment feel more like a small home rather than an apartment.
• The large sliding glass doors in the living area which invite beautiful northerly light throughout this home, while providing the gateway to your show-stopping outdoor entertaining arena.
• Two defined outdoor zones, a covered terrace for entertaining and hosting all year-round, while the level garden provides just the right amount of space for children to enjoy. This outdoor oasis is a huge tick!
• The gourmet gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gloss cabinetry, stone counter tops and large pantry ensures this home caters to families and those who enjoy entertaining.
• Two double bedrooms are both private and quiet while the master features a walk-in robe and ensuite – complete with shower over bath.
• Added extras include a study area, European style laundry which is cleverly concealed, lift access to a secure garage as well as car space.
LIVE. With shops, cafes, parks, the beach & B-line buses all within walking distance, this beautifully presented home wins hands down when it comes to convenience and relaxed coastal living.
Size: Internal incl. terrace approx. 98sqm, Courtyard approx. 43sqm, Tandem Car approx. 28sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $1,082pq
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 169m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1082 Quarterly