6/52 Griffiths Street, Fairlight
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Generously proportioned apartment with leafy outlooks
FIND. This well presented apartment offers a generous floorplan, two balconies with leafy outlooks, just one common wall, and a fabulously convenient position within a short walk of Manly. Situated on one of Fairlight's prime streets, this sought-after location is a few blocks from Stockland shopping centre and just moments from cafes and public transport.
LOVE. This well-kept security block is surrounded by beautifully maintained gardens and trees, which also provide privacy and protection from the road and leafy green outlooks from most windows. Immaculately presented and in great condition, this is an apartment that you can move into now without the worry of having to do anything to it first. Yet there is clear opportunity to add value over time, with the potential to modernise and update various areas.
• Large open-plan living area is configured in a neat L-shape, offering plenty of space for lounge as well as dining, and the flexibility to configure it in various ways. This area is equipped with easy-care floorboards, a ceiling fan and reverse-cycle air-con.
• The kitchen features stone counters and modern electric cooking, and is well placed to service the lounge and dining areas, with a large breakfast bar that also offers seating for casual meals.
• Flowing off from the living area is a large balcony that is amply proportioned for outdoor entertaining.
• The bedrooms are quiet and comfortable, with built-ins in all of them, and ceiling fans and plantation shutters in two.
• The main bathroom is in good original condition and features a bath, separate shower, and a double vanity.
• There are two lock-up garages on title, which are both generously sized and include extra space for storage.
• First floor apartment with intercom access.
LIVE. This leafy yet centrally placed street puts you within easy walking distance of almost everything you might need. Stroll to beaches at Manly or Fairlight, city buses and local shops are moments away on Sydney Road, shops are nearby at Stockland shopping centre, and Manly West Public School is just a couple of blocks away.
Water $172 pq
Council $341 pq
Strata $1018 pq
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 154m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $341 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1018 Quarterly