21 Gurney Crescent, Seaforth
4 bed | 3 bath | 3 car
Remarkable home with harbour views
FIND. Nestled into the bush and offering magnificent views that sweep across Middle Harbour, this dual-level contemporary home has been renovated to a very high standard. Sitting on a generous approx 670sqm block, this remarkable home delivers impressive, light-filled spaces that function for family life, while the open-plan layout and glamorous backdrop works perfectly for entertaining.
LOVE. A vast and luminous open-plan living area stretches out on the top level, with a whole wall of glass that introduces you to a wall of lush green bush on one side, and an expansive view of the harbour on the other. Two sets of doors provide access to the travertine tiled terrace, including a set of bi-folds that allows superb indoor/outdoor flow from the kitchen and dining area.
• The living area with high vaulted ceilings is set with oak floorboards and features an open fireplace with a log burner.
• The chef's kitchen is equipped with Miele induction cooking and dishwasher, marble-look stone benches, a huge island bench with vast amounts of bench space, and generous pantry storage.
• On entry level are two bedrooms with built-ins, and a large laundry room with lots of handy linen storage space.
• All of the bathrooms are impeccably finished with contemporary fittings, with a free-standing bathtub and shower in the master bedroom en-suite, a shower and bath in the main bathroom and a shower in the second en-suite.
• On the lower level are two bedrooms, which both feature harbour views, walk-in wardrobes, en-suite bathrooms and access to a full-length balcony.
• A lower level entertainer's deck leads to the back yard.
• Premium additions include ducted air-con upstairs and down, heated flooring in the downstairs bathrooms, plus there is a double lock-up garage and gated off-street parking.
LIVE. Tucked away on a quiet street with little traffic, this is a uniquely peaceful and breathtakingly beautiful bush setting, yet it's conveniently close to Manly or the city. Stroll 20 minutes down the road to Seaforth Public School or to shops, or it's moments to the Wakehurst Parkway for easy access up the beaches, and it's just a 10-minute drive into Manly.