5 Peronne Avenue, Clontarf
Auction Sat 02 Nov 9:00am
5 bed | 4 bath | 2 car
Modern luxury in harbourfront setting
FIND. Resting within one of Sydney's most exclusive harbourside enclaves, this distinguished home sits just footsteps away from Clontarf and Sandy Bay beaches. With 180-degree views of Middle Harbour from every level, a self-contained studio with its own entrance from the beach, and vast entertaining spaces, this outstanding residence delivers the ultimate conditions for spectacular entertaining, as well as being a private and luxurious haven for relaxed family life.
LOVE. Great care has been taken to equip every corner of this home with all of the contemporary creature comforts that are needed to make life that little bit easier. The exquisite, light-filled interiors have been meticulously styled with a palette of whites, timbers and striking accent colours that perfectly complement the invigorating environs that are visible from almost every room.
• The vast living area is finished with sophisticated wooden floors and a gas fire, and flows out to a huge entertainer's terrace with pit fire and plunge pool.
• The centrepiece of the impressive designer kitchen is an enormous island bench crafted from exquisite stone, plus integrated European appliances, gas cooking, an integrated cocktail bar.
• There is an array of high quality custom cabinetry and storage throughout the house, which helps the space to function efficiently whilst keeping interior design sleek and simple.
• Four bedrooms include a sumptuous master retreat with a large private terrace that captures stunning water views, a gas fire and a luxe marble en-suite with a freestanding bath that allows you to marvel at views of the harbour while you relax.
• Offering private access as well as an enormous entertainer's deck that overlooks the harbour, the granny flat is modern and chic, and features a full kitchen, laundry and shower bathroom.
• The uber chic bathrooms are individually styled with Moroccan-style feature tiles and luxe rainfall showers.
• Premium extras include a Sonos sound system with concealed ceiling speakers, video intercom, ducted air-con, and internal access to the double garage.
LIVE. A set of stairs from the front of the house leads down to Sandy Bay Road, where it's just a matter of footsteps to Clontarf Reserve and beach, as well as the Marina and Sandy Bay beach. It's a 15-minute stroll to Balgowlah Heights Public School, within walking distance of beautiful walking trails at Dobroyd Head, and just a short drive to the city and Manly.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $179 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $833 Quarterly