1a Austin Street, Fairlight
Auction Sat 23 Nov 11:45am
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Immaculate, sunlit and versatile family home
FIND. Impeccable presentation, high-end appointments and an expansive and versatile layout deliver the perfect environment for luxurious family living in this contemporary home in a popular and centrally located pocket of Fairlight.
LOVE. At the heart of the home, the combined living and dining area is an open and breathable space with a bright and welcoming vibe. An expanse of windows and two sets of doors to the wraparound garden and entertaining spaces ensures a fabulous indoor/outdoor lifestyle that is sought-after by families. Premium inclusions help to elevate the aesthetic qualities of this immaculate home, as well as enhance its functionality for everyday life.
• The child-friendly garden is a fully enclosed space that wraps around the house, with a level lawn as well as an entertainer's deck, and a covered patio that can be used all year round.
• The sleek kitchen features stone counters and ILVE gas cooking.
• Upstairs, a king-sized master bedroom offers a luxurious en-suite with double shower, and access to a balcony with district views.
• The family bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower services the other two bedrooms that include built-in robes.
• A lock-up garage sits behind the security of an automatic gate, and there is off-street parking for another car on the driveway.
• On the basement level is a spacious and wonderfully versatile living space that can be used as a breakout zone for relaxing or playing, or could even be used as a theatre room or teenager's retreat.
• Premium additions include ducted air-conditioning, easy-care bamboo floors, and a rainwater tank that services the toilets, laundry and garden taps.
LIVE. This is an idyllic yet practical location for family life. With harbour beaches, reserves and the iconic harbour foreshore so close to the house, you'll never have to walk far to be able to enjoy magnificent vistas or find a great walking trail. There is the added convenience of having shops, public transport links and cafes just footsteps away on Sydney Road and with Stockland Shopping Centre, schools and a number of parks all within walking distance.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.