57 Gardere Avenue, Curl Curl
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Unique Beachside Beauty
FIND. Forget the standard definition of low-maintenance living, this gorgeous single-level abode flaunts its own take on the term, in a superb setting within a stroll of the beach. Unique in every way, it exudes a beautiful balance between urban and beachside style with a sophisticated monochromatic palette. With a north facing living and dining domain and wide spanning windows, every square inch of this home's interiors are luminated.
LOVE. Nestled back from the street for ultimate privacy, step inside to this open plan home anchored by white stained timber floors, showcasing sun kissed interiors thanks to its north-east aspect.
• Three large bedrooms form the private retreats of the home, while the rest is dedicated to engaging communal spaces
• The gas kitchen offers up plenty of counter and cupboard space with an island bench allowing for casual meals. A well concealed European style laundry lives here too.
• A chic bathroom employs a white on white aesthetic with shower over bath.
• The second living space provides great flexibility. From a casual rumpus play area to refined candlelit dining, the luminous living domain adapts according to need, all the while enjoying a private outlook of open sky and greenery.
• The beautifully decked outdoor spaces complete with custom built seating are both private and usable all year.
• Direct entry to a beach access path way ensures you're a short stroll form Curl Curl Beach
LIVE. Within easy walking distance to Curl Curl Beach and off leash dog friendly reserves, Cooksey Park, Harbord Primary and a short drive to Freshwater Village, this is a great home for young or older families, downsizers, or beach lovers looking for low-maintenance living.