17/50 Crown Road, Queenscliff
Sold Price on Request
3 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Magnificent views and unbeatable beachside location
FIND. This beautifully presented apartment offers an unbeatable location on Queenscliff's headland. It is perfectly positioned to take in magnificent panoramic views of the ocean and the district, so you can watch the sun rise and set from the comfort of your own living room.
LOVE. Situated on the top floor of a boutique brick block, there is a very private, almost tree-house type feel to this lovely home, which allows you to completely switch off and unwind, whilst also offering the convenience of being just a five-minute walk to Queenscliff and Freshwater beaches. Another clear attraction of this home is the huge amount of natural light, which is created by some well-placed skylights, as well as lots of windows in the living area.
• The open-plan living area encompasses a bright lounge area that is positioned to make the most of the views, plus there is air-con and space for a dining area or study nook.
• The living area flows out to a good sized balcony, which presents a captivating panoramic view that sweeps across Manly, the ocean, the harbour, and across the district towards Chatswood and North Sydney.
• The kitchen is well presented and equipped with a dishwasher, electric cooking, timber counters, an island bench with seating space, plus a concealed laundry.
• The original bathroom is well presented and features a bath and overhead shower.
• Accommodation consists of three bedrooms, all of which include built-in storage. Two of the bedrooms are queen sized, while the other is a decent single sized room.
• There is a lock-up garage on title.
LIVE. Set on the quiet end of Crown Road where there is not very much traffic, this is a peaceful street that affords a superb lifestyle. Take your pick from either Queenscliff or Freshwater beaches for your morning swim, and it's just a five-minute walk to Freshwater village, where there are eateries and boutique shops. It's also just a 20-minute walk into Manly, so it's easy to dip into the action when you feel like it, but then come back to the calm and privacy of home.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $341 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1047 Quarterly