17/201 Sydney Road, Fairlight
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Contemporary townhouse in tranquil and sought after complex
FIND. Tucked right back from the road and nestled towards the rear of the immaculately-kept and tightly-held 'Palm Cove' complex, this contemporary townhouse offers spacious living in a wonderfully convenient setting. With a choice of living and entertaining zones, a double lock-up garage and the perfect northerly aspect, this is a private and tranquil haven that allows you to retreat from the hustle and bustle, while still being within just a 15-minute stroll from Manly.
LOVE. There is a choice of five outdoor areas, which include two entertainer's terraces on the bottom level, and balconies that flow from each of the bedrooms – one of which features a stunning panoramic view of the district, including ocean glimpses.
• The spacious living area has a modern open-plan design, with designated space for lounge and dining, easy-care floorboards, and sliding doors with stylish plantation shutters.
• The chef's kitchen is equipped with stone counters, gas cooking, and dishwasher.
• The dining area flows to a rear-set entertainer's terrace with retractable awning, while the lounge flows to a north-facing courtyard.
• The first level is dedicated to comfort and relaxation, with three bedrooms, all of which are equipped with built-in storage and flow to balconies. The master has the added luxury of an en-suite bathroom.
• The top level offers fantastic versatility, with a large multi-purpose room with adjoining balcony that could be used as a bedroom, a home office or as a second living area.
• There is ducted air-con on all three floors, attic storage, plus a double lock-up garage.
• The complex is very secure, is pet friendly and offers a communal pool.
LIVE. This is a cracking lifestyle location that puts everything you need within walking distance. Manly and city-bound bus stops as well as local shops and eateries are on the doorstep. And it's just a 10-minute walk to Fairlight beach, and only a 15-minute walk to Manly Wharf.
Size: Approx 252sqm
Council $341 pq approx
Water $176 pq approx
Strata $2728 pq approx
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $176 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $341 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $2728 Quarterly