14/10 Goodwin Street, Narrabeen
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Renovated Beach Pad in Resort-like Complex - Entrance via 3-7 Mactier Street
FIND. Positioned among well-manicured gardens and complete with an inground sparkling pool area for all to enjoy, this neatly presented apartment well and truly delivers on lifestyle and space. With a sought-after beachside address, it sits across the road from Narrabeen Beach and is just a 2-minute walk from Narrabeen Lake, shops, eateries and public transport.
LOVE. The north-east facing living area and balcony is filled with plenty of natural light and a fresh, airy feel to it. A good -sized covered balcony with custom built seating and decking provides the perfect spot for a BBQ, so you can come back from a day at the beach and enjoy an alfresco meal, while enjoying the sound of the ocean.
• The modern kitchen is well-presented and equipped with electric cooking and ample stone counter top space. While a servery window allows you to interact with family or guests while meal prepping.
• Adjacent to the kitchen is a good-sized laundry with wash basin and extra storage space for linens and household maintenance items.
• The combined living and dining area is open-plan and looks out to a leafy and private outlook.
• The contemporary bathroom delivers a stylish two-tone palette and is well-proportioned.
• Both bedrooms have built in robes and offer privacy to ensure a peaceful night's sleep
• There is a covered carport on title, and good storage space within the apartment.
• This high-convenience, low-maintenance residence will hold broad appeal for professionals, first time buyers as well as investors.
LIVE. This location epitomises the relaxed northern beaches lifestyle. Meander over the road to the beach, or a take a quick walk in the other direction which will lead you to the Lake. Grab your morning coffee hit from one of many nearby cafes, choose from a number of popular local eateries, and it's just a 5-minute drive to Warriewood shopping square. To top it all off, bus stops are just seconds away on Pittwater Road, offering a quick and easy commute to the city, or into Manly.
Size: Internal incl. balcony 73sqm, carport 15sqm, Total 88sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $864pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 88m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $864 Quarterly