12/128 Lawrence Street, Freshwater
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Immaculate apartment with sweeping district views
FIND. Situated on the top floor of a well presented brick block, this light and bright home delivers an enormous balcony with elevated district views, and a supremely convenient location just a short stroll from Freshwater Village.
LOVE. There is an obvious sense of space, light and privacy throughout this well presented home, which has only one common wall. While in immaculate condition and ready to move into now, there is scope to add value over time, making this the perfect option for first time buyers and investors. This fabulous lifestyle location grants easy access to Freshwater beach, as well as boutique shopping and cafes in the village, while also being within easy reach of Manly.
• Light and bright open-plan living area that features reverse-cycle air-con, and floor-to-ceiling windows that frame a magnificent view of the district.
• The wraparound balcony is over-sized, allowing plenty of space for a dining setting and a BBQ, as well as offering a private and relaxing place to watch the sun rise and set.
• The kitchen is generously sized and features electric cooking, lots of pantry space and an adjoining laundry room that includes space for storage.
• Tucked away from living, the bedrooms are well sized and feature stylish built-in storage. The master bedroom includes access to the balcony.
• The bathroom features a bath with overhead rainfall shower.
• The top floor position allows private leafy outlooks and only one common wall.
• There is a single lock-up garage with storage shelves.
LIVE. This ever-popular seaside suburb puts shops, bus stops and beaches within minutes of your doorstep. Freshwater village is a few minutes walk down the road, where there is a fantastic selection of independent eateries and boutique shops. Just a little further down the road is Freshwater beach, or it's an easy walk over the headland to Queenscliff beach. Bus services to Manly are 250 metres from the front door, and express city buses and gyms are on Pittwater Road.
Click here to download the Strata Report for this property
Or copy this link: bit.ly/12-128LawrenceStrataReport