8 Western Avenue, North Manly
6 bed | 3 bath | 2 car
Flexible Family Living with Entertainer's Paradise
FIND. Sitting in a quiet pocket of North Manly, just moments from both Manly and Freshwater, this charming weatherboard home offers two levels of well-configured and light-filled spaces for relaxed family living and entertaining.
LOVE. One of the biggest advantages of this delightful home is the versatility it offers. With two living areas, one up and one down, and an ample amount of accommodation, this is the ideal choice for established or growing families who are looking for flexible living. The family-friendly layout is thoughtfully configured with living and dining areas flowing out to the undercover patio and backyard area, so you can keep an eye on the kids while they play. And a jacuzzi completes the backyard bliss.
• Open-plan living with high ceilings, polished floors, detailed cornicing, fireplace, and a contemporary kitchen featuring ample bench space, double pantry, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking.
• Large windows that span the lengths of walls in living arenas, inviting light and leafy vistas in while creating a tranquil ambience.
• The dedicated dining area flows out to an entertainer's terrace that overlooks the backyard.
• On the upper level, a second living space flows two balconies with tree top outlooks.
• Three bedrooms up and three bedrooms down ensures plenty of sleeping quarters for large families or multigenerational living.
• Bathrooms located on both levels ensure convenience for family and guests, and while in immaculate condition offer up the opportunity for adding your own flair.
• A large LUG which also provides access to under house storage.
LIVE. This is a convenient location that offers a relaxed coastal lifestyle. Just a quick bike ride or driveaway is Manly Beach and Wharf along with Freshwater Beach and Village. Within minutes' drive there is Warringah Mall, and there are bus stops practically outside the door for swift access to the CBD and beyond.
Size: Approx. 613 sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $580 pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 613m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $580 Quarterly