34 Seaview Street, Balgowlah
5 bed | 4 bath | 2 car
Magnificent entertainer with Harbour views
FIND. A luxurious entertainer of epic proportions & impeccable style. This dual-level family home is perfectly positioned to offer stunning district & harbour views & is within an easy walk of supermarkets, public transport & North Harbour Reserve.
LOVE. With 682sqm on title, the generosity of space is what sets this impressive home apart. An enormous living area with high ceilings & an abundance of natural light, while the modern & free-flowing design allows the flexibility of being able to configure the space in various ways. Three sets of sliding doors provide access to a large covered entertainer's deck, which is oriented to overlook a private & landscaped back yard, as well as enjoying a magnificent outlook of North Harbour, Manly & North Head.
• Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, large island bench, ILVE gas cooking, dishwasher & extensive pantry space.
• Luxurious master bedroom with a huge wraparound terrace with views that look out to North Harbour & Manly Cove, plus generous built-in storage & a large shower en-suite with double basin.
• Three bedrooms are peacefully tucked away upstairs, while two others are on the ground floor, offering the flexibility of being used as guest rooms or even as a home office.
• A large laundry room offers lots of storage space, an adjoining wet bathroom & access to the garden, while the main bathroom features a bath, shower & heated towel rails.
• Premium extras include ducted air-conditioning, a workshop, a large under-house storage room/cellar, electric security gates, vergola rotating roof on the upstairs & downstairs decks, plus watering systems in the garden.
• There is a double carport, plus extra space on the driveway.
LIVE. This peaceful & leafy street is centrally placed near the heart of Balgowlah & is convenient for shopping, great schools, city transport, as well as providing excellent access to Manly, Stocklands & the city. With beautiful harbour pathways & reserves, local shopping & supermarkets all within easy reach, this is a convenient & highly-sought after location.
Currently rented to an excellent tenant until 17/02/20.
Council rates $611 per ¼ approx.
Water Rates $173 per ¼ approx.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for
- Land Size: 682m² approx.
- Water Rates: $173 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $611 Quarterly