15 Heathcliff Crescent, Balgowlah Heights
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Tranquil and spacious home with versatile floorplan
FIND. Charming, private and filled with light, this well-presented home is nestled within an exclusive and sought-after enclave, just moments from Dobroyd Head and Forty Baskets beach, and a short drive to Manly. This delightful home has a versatile floorplan that includes multiple living areas and a separate rumpus room/studio, allowing itself to be moulded to the needs of the family who can move right in and add own touches later with ease.
LOVE. This character-rich 1970s brick residence offers potential and opportunity. It sits on a generous block of 550sqm, with private and protected gardens, and an airy, open design that allows you to float from lounge and dining to kitchen with ease. It is in immaculate condition and ready for a family to move into now, yet may inspire you to add value by further modernising the interiors, or landscaping the lush grounds that surround the house.
• The bright and welcoming living area to the front of the house welcomes in lots of natural light through the big-picture windows that also frame a green, leafy view of the front garden. It features pine floorboards and has a dedicated dining space that will work perfectly when entertaining.
• The spacious kitchen is a fabulous original condition and includes gas cooking, timber cabinetry and a breakfast bar. It adjoins a second living area that could be used as either a cozy sitting room or as a casual meals space.
• Accommodation consists of three bedrooms, two with built-in storage.
• The original bathroom features a shower, and there is a dedicated laundry room to the rear of the house.
• A large rumpus room sits on the lower level, and could be put to great use as a teenage or guest retreat, or as a luxuriously large home office or studio. It flows out to the very private back yard that is protected by established trees and plants and features a built-in BBQ area.
• There is extensive storage underneath the house, a single lock-up garage and off-street parking for a couple of cars.
LIVE. Ideal for families, this exclusive setting is surrounded by stunning harbour reserves and beaches, including Forty Baskets, North Harbour Reserve, Dobroyd Head, and the iconic Manly-to-Spit walk. There is a great set of local shops as well as outstanding schools within walking distance. And despite its very private, tranquil and protected setting, it's very close to shopping centres, surf beaches, eateries and city transport, and is just a short drive into Manly.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 550m² approx.
- Water Rates: $179 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $567 Quarterly