27 Wood Street, Manly
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Free-Standing Federation Cottage on Manly's Eastern Hill
FIND. This free-standing Federation cottage with beautiful period features is on the north side of Wood Street and is located in the exclusive and highly sought-after setting of Manly's prestigious Eastern Hill. Its idyllic location is just 250m to Little Manly beach, a five-minute walk into Manly town, and within a 10-minute walk of a number of stunning harbour and surf beaches.
LOVE. You will love the traditional hallway that leads to a large entertainer's kitchen and living area that sits to the rear of the house with full width bi-fold doors that open onto a stunning private courtyard. Other features include:
• Two bedrooms located in the main house with a separate studio at the rear of the property.
• Bright, open-plan living area with polished floorboards and two large sky lights for that extra sunlight.
• The main bathroom includes both a shower and freestanding bathtub, and there's also a separate toilet.
• Ornate pressed ceilings and cornices
• Gas cooking appliances & electric hot water.
• Three feature fireplaces throughout the home.
• Central under floor heating with vents located throughout the home & reverse cycle air conditioning in the main bedroom.
• Wine cellar or under house storage accessed via the garage with a sandstone entrance.
• Lock up garage with remote access plus off-street parking for an extra car.
• Automatic garden irrigation system .
• Cable / Foxtel connected into the main house & also the rear studio.
LIVE. This exclusive Eastern Hill location offers a magical lifestyle of convenience with minute's walk access to cosmopolitan and scenic attractions. The close proximity of Manly Wharf makes the City a 20 minute ferry ride away.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $680 Quarterly