27/21-27 Holborn Avenue, Dee Why
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Over-sized entry level apartment in superb locale
FIND. Modern and tastefully appointed, this over-sized one bedroom apartment is conveniently located just moments from public transport, Dee Why Oval and a short stroll to the beach. Impeccably presented with bespoke finishes, this well-appointed home includes an internal laundry, a spacious outdoor entertaining area and a lock-up garage.
LOVE. Situated within a well-maintained security block, this delightful home offers an impressive 81sqm of indoor and outdoor living space. It showcases a well-designed floorplan, with generous and well-proportioned areas for living, dining and cooking that connect and flow into each other easily.
• The open-plan living area is filled with natural light and includes a dedicated space for dining.
• Living flows to a large entertainer's balcony with a serene leafy outlook and has plenty of space for a dining setting as well as a BBQ.
• The modern and well-appointed kitchen features electric cooking and timber counters, while the bathroom includes a bath, separate shower and an attractive timber vanity.
• The bedroom is a generous queen-sized room and is equipped with mirrored built-ins.
• The apartment features easy-care floorboards, and an internal laundry room.
• Set on the first floor of a security brick block that offers intercom access, internal communal areas, well-maintained gardens and a lock-up garage with internal access to the building.
LIVE. This ultra-convenient location is just moments from all of the action. Stroll 15 minutes to the beachfront where there is fantastic choice of dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Express bus services to the city are moments away on Pittwater Road and also close at hand are the recently-built shopping and lifestyle precincts around the Merriton, as well as supermarkets, shops, restaurants and cafes.
Water Rates: Approx $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx $338 pq
Strata Levies: Approx $542 pq
Total area: 102sqm (includes internal area + garage)
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $542 Quarterly
As Advertised or by Appointment