4/41-45 Delmar Parade, Dee Why
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Ground Floor Garden Gem; Moments to Beach
FIND. Positioned in a quiet street, yet just moments to the Heart of Dee Why, this spacious apartment has a friendly floorplan that flows out beautifully to a courtyard with sole access from the unit. Offering a wonderful space to entertain both adults and children, this practical and low-maintenance home will suit downsizers, young families and investors looking for a home with little to spend.
• The easy entry into this ground floor apartment which makes it perfect for young families or downsizers.
• The spacious living and dining area which connects seamlessly to the terrace for both entertaining and watching kids at play.
• The contemporary kitchen with stone counters, glass splash back, gas-cooking and plenty of pantry space on offer. A well-equipped laundry also sits off the kitchen for added convenience.
• Both bedrooms provide all-important privacy, while the second bedroom flows out to a generous sized undercover balcony.
• The well-maintained bathroom featuring both a shower and bath while also providing scope to renovate and add your own style.
• A clever study nook which is tucked away.
• There is an under-building car space on title.
LIVE. This supremely convenient location caters to every lifestyle whim, with supermarkets, bus stops and a multitude of shops and eateries a five-minute walk in one direction, and Dee Why beach a five-minute walk in the other direction. Leave the car at home for the weekends as you enjoy coastal walks and leisurely breakfasts along Dee Why's popular beachfront strip. And the city commute is a breeze with several express bus services on Pittwater Road.
Sizes: Internal incl. balconies 98m2, car space 15m2, Total 113m2
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $1,113 pq
- Land Size: 113m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1113 Quarterly