7/20 Dowling Street, Queenscliff
Sold Price on Request
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Spacious, bright and breezy first floor apartment
FIND. With an over-sized floorplan and the perfect northerly aspect, this modern apartment offers an easy, breezy, low-maintenance lifestyle, with everything you need at your fingertips. The apartment is set within a well-maintained block just 150 metres from Freshwater village. This ultra-convenient location puts city and Manly bound buses, shops, cafes and beaches within moments of the front door.
LOVE. The open and airy interiors of this first floor home are freshened by coastal breezes and lots of natural light. The open-plan living and dining area is the centrepiece of this home, which flows to a substantial wraparound balcony that offers plenty of space for a dining setting plus the bbq.
• The living area is set with easy-care engineered floors, two access points to the north-facing wraparound balcony, and reverse-cycle air-conditioning that rarely needs to be used thanks to an effective cross-flow of air.
• The generously proportioned kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher and lots of handy cupboard space.
• Both of the bedrooms can accommodate a queen-sized bed and are fitted with carpet, ceiling fans and large mirrored built-in wardrobes.
• The modern bathroom is stylishly presented with a rainwater showerhead and frameless glass, over-sized wall tiles and is presented in a fresh colour palette. There is the convenience of a separate laundry room and a linen cupboard.
• The lock-up garage is tucked to the rear of the building and includes some storage shelving.
LIVE. This is the perfect base to enjoy the local lifestyle, with Freshwater village just at the end of the street, and Manly also within walking distance. When the weekend rolls around, the car can be left at home, with beaches, shops and eateries at the doorstep. Take your pick from Freshwater or Queenscliff beaches for your morning swim, both of which are within a 10 minute stroll. And with bus stops practically at the door, it’s an easy trip to the city, Manly or Warringah Mall.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $179 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $350 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $985 Quarterly