15/40 Evans Street, Freshwater
Leased $645 per week
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Epic Surf Views in Idyllic Beach Base
With views of famous Freshie Beach that extend from the northern dunes past the clubhouse to the cliffs, with each and every breaking wave in between in clear view, this fabulous beachpad gives new meaning to 'checking the surf'.
• An elevated position on the third floor of this solid brick complex equips the apartment with not only staggering ocean vistas but fabulous natural light, while a perfectly situated balcony has a magnetic allure as an outdoor dining spot or post-swim happy hour venue, complete with jaw-dropping views.
• Inside, the blue backdrop continues into luminous living zones that flow across to the north-facing kitchen. Expertly appointed with Smeg oven and five-burner gas cooktop, soft-close joinery, tiled splashback and garden outlooks, it provides impressive storage space and enough chef-worthy inclusions to cook up a storm.
• The main bedroom's views will be an endless distraction, while the second bedroom basks in a northern orientation and privacy. A coastal-inspired aesthetic continues into the updated bathroom, with its crisp white palette and handy separate bath and shower.
• Lock-up garage and a storage room are treasured inclusions, providing valuable space for the boards, bikes and beach-going gear.
• A few minutes walk from Freshwater Village, city bus routes and both Curl Curl and Freshwater beaches, this is easy care beach-side living at its best.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.