A404/5 Mooramba Road, Dee Why
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Luxury Brand New & Pet-friendly Apartment
FIND. This brand-new studio apartment featuring a contemporary and luxury design that showcases sleek and stylish finishes. Placed amid tranquil and landscaped gardens, it's located in an ultra-convenient spot – just moments to buses, shops, cafes, restaurants and the beach.
LOVE. Everything about walking into a brand-new apartment – with fresh crisp walls, plush carpet underfoot and shiny fixtures and fittings all complemented by light and bright interiors.
• On entry, the cleverly designed floorplan sees the well-scaled bedroom screened from the open plan dining/lounge area, courtesy of a frosted floor to ceiling sliding pane – the only apartment in the building to feature this!
• The single wall kitchen which features Ilve appliances, including a full dishwasher, and overlooks the light-filled living area.
• The good-sized balcony that connects seamlessly to the living area through large glass sliding doors. Here, there is ample space to entertain or just enjoy some fresh air.
• The sleek bathroom with frameless glass shower, concealed cistern and a stylish penny round tile wall.
• The well-concealed European style laundry complete with basin.
• The meticulously designed Osprey building provides a security car space, lift-access, security access with smart system electronic entry that has a myriad of functions as well as spectacular common entertaining areas that offer up decks, patios and level lawns.
LIVE. A life of luxury that is hassle free. Whether you're a downsizer, first home buyer or investor this is a fabulous property that promises a low-maintenance lifestyle on the beaches.
NO Stamp Duty for First Home Buyers!
Sizes: 44sqm Internal, 11sqm Balcony, 16sqm Secure Car Space, 71sqm Total
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $660 pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 71m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $660 Quarterly