3 Blandford Street, Collaroy Plateau
4 bed | 3 bath | 2 car
Expansive Entertainer with Ocean Vistas & District Views
FIND. Evoking the perfect balance between a relaxed yet luxurious style, this dual-level family home is perfectly positioned to offer stunning ocean & district views. With a well-thought-out floorplan, it provides several breakout zones & flexible living areas that afford everyone privacy & space, while also bringing the whole family together.
LOVE. Your birds eye positioning with ocean & district views. Creating a wow-factor backdrop to your upstairs living & dining area are the expansive views of Dee Why Headland, across to Manly & as far out as the Eastern Suburbs & CBD.
• Headlined by celestial ceilings & anchored by timber floors, both upstairs & downstairs offer separate spacious open-plan living & dining areas. Downstairs the seamless connection between indoor & outdoor living is sublime.
• Low maintenance level backyard with ultimate privacy allows you to sunbath & entertain without any onlookers.
• Upstairs, the designer eat-in kitchen takes centre stage, featuring soft close cabinetry, and heaps of counter top space. Overlooking the dining & living, it's the perfect setup for interacting with family & guests. Large sliding doors spill you onto an undercover balcony.
• Wide spanning windows on both levels of this home ensure all day sunlight is achieved, while the well-placed louvres upstairs invite fresh ocean breezes in.
• With 2 beds up & 2 down, sleep sanctuaries are all spacious with BIRs & plenty of privacy. The master bed is the epitome of a sanctuary with WIR, ensuite & balcony.
• 3 bathrooms guarantees no fighting over showers or toilets, all showcasing a stylish two-tone colour palette. The main bathroom features a free-standing tub, his & hers basin & heated towel rack.
• Added bonuses including under stair storage, laundry room, powder room, study alcove, ducted heating & cooling, DLUG with further off-street parking available.
LIVE. Everything you need is within short walking distance. Schools, parks, shops & transport. Collaroy Plateau Park is only minutes up the road, while the local shops & café are just around the corner.
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $528 pq
Cunninghams cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $528 Quarterly