114/517 Pittwater Road, Brookvale
Auction Sat 27 Jul 9:15am
2 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Luxury apartment in the heart of Brookvale
FIND. This luxurious double-storey apartment offers executive-style living in an ultra-convenient location. Nestled within the private and peaceful surrounds of 'The Brooks' modern security block, this impeccably finished home includes all of the contemporary creature comforts that will help to make time spent at home as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
LOVE. Natural light is a prominent feature throughout this home, which benefits from a nor-easterly aspect, while the generous floorplan delivers 167sqm (approx) of impeccably presented indoor and outdoor space. The layout of this perfectly polished home includes a bedroom and bathroom on each floor, as well as generous open-plan living, a study, and a choice of two outdoor entertaining areas.
• On the top floor, the light and bright living area includes the premium appointments of easy-care timber floating floors, a ceiling fan, plantation shutters, and flows to a nor-east facing terrace.
• The stylish chef's kitchen has been superbly appointed with stone counters, gas cooking, a dishwasher and sleek soft-close joinery. It faces outwards over the living area and features a breakfast bar with seating for casual meal times.
• There is a bedroom on each level, which are both appointed with built-in storage and ceiling fans and are conveniently close to their own bathroom.
• Luxury features include ducted air-conditioning and an abundance of well-designed storage space that includes under-stairs storage with space for your wine collection.
• There is a tandem security car space as well as some lockable storage located underneath the building.
• This modern security block is immaculately maintained and features intercom and lift access.
LIVE. This convenient location puts you in the centre of Brookvale's flourishing café and shopping hub. Within seconds of the front door are a number of eateries and shops, as well as bus services that will whisk you into the city or around the beaches. The recently revitalised Warringah Mall is just a short walk away, and it's just a short drive to Dee Why, Freshwater or Manly.