22 Angle Street, Balgowlah
Sold Price on Request
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Enchanting character home in prized locale
FIND. It will be easy to fall in love with this stunning two-storey family home. Set in the heart of Balgowlah, it retains all the elegance and charm of yesteryear but has been lovingly updated throughout transforming it into a modern and spacious family home with all the trimmings.
LOVE. The versatile floor plan set over two levels features chic interiors that flow from the stunning reception at the front to the sunny north-facing entertaining at the back. The living room features a spectacular cathedral-style ceiling that adds to the generous sense of space throughout, and there's a working log fireplace to keep things cosy in the cooler months.
• The living room also features integrated speakers and split system air-con and extends through to the decked all-weather entertaining area and private garden.
• The gas Caesarstone kitchen features premium integrated appliances, a huge amount of valuable cupboard space, laundry facilities and an island benchtop.
• The two over-sized bedrooms upstairs are well-equipped with extensive wardrobes, ceiling fans and soft carpet underfoot.
• The versatile master bedroom downstairs includes built-in wardrobes, an ensuite with extra laundry facilities, large doors that open on to the leafy garden and direct street access.
• The new bathrooms sparkle with premium fixtures, mosaic tiles, frameless shower-screens, a free-standing bath and luxurious under-floor heating.
• Included is development approval for an upper-storey addition of a master bedroom, bathroom and walk-in robe.
LIVE. Double off-street parking included along with heaps of secure storage and the kids will love the big garden with a built-in tree house. But it's the ultra-convenient location that makes it such a great place to live. Stocklands boutique shopping is a stone's throw away along with restaurants, gyms, and excellent schools. There are city buses on the doorstep with the Manly bike path just down the road to get you to the beach.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 344m² approx.
- Water Rates: $244 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $444.50 Quarterly