17/1 Boronia Street, Dee Why
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Renovated Beauty in Iconic Spanish Block
FIND. In this iconic Spanish Mission-inspired block, is this tastefully renovated apartment with its north-facing position on the first level. Just a 2-minute stroll to the surf and the heart of Dee Why, it promises a coastal life packed with convenience.
LOVE. The luscious green grounds that surround the 'El Casa' complex, providing multiple communal areas for adults to come together and kids to play. The vibe in this block epitomizes the Northern Beaches community spirit.
• The light-filled open living and dining area that spills you onto a balcony through French-style doors. Overlooking the grounds, this undercover alfresco space can be used all year-round.
• The tastefully renovated kitchen & connected laundry room. Finished with quality fixtures and fittings it features stone benchtops, electric cooktop and plenty of cupboard space.
• The stylishly renovated bathroom features the must-haves including a separate bath and a double headed shower.
• Both bedrooms are well-scaled, master with BIRs, and sit off the hallway, offering privacy and quiet from the living and dining spaces.
• An oversized garage includes a massive mezzanine with buckets of storage space for added convenience.
LIVE. Offering up the ultimate blend of beaches and urban living, this apartment will appeal to couples, downsizers, and young families wanting to be close the the beach and conveneinces including City buses, cafes , restaurants and good schools.
Sizes: Internal incl. balcony approx. 69sqm, Garage approx. 14sqm, Total approx. 84sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 84m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $701 Quarterly