9/80 Dee Why Parade, Dee Why
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Immaculate apartment with ocean and lagoon views
FIND. Idyllically positioned just 200 metres to the beach and offering stunning ocean views from its sunny living spaces, this spacious apartment offers up the ultimate lifestyle package. Bright, breezy and presented with stylish fittings and a sophisticated neutral palette, this is a low-maintenance, spend-nothing home that allows you to completely immerse yourself in Dee Why's superb beach and café culture.
LOVE. One of the obvious attractions of this delightful home is its fabulous aspect, which faces direct east and attracts huge amounts of light and fresh coastal air. The apartment is set on the top floor of a well-presented boutique block, which is seconds away from James Meehan Reserve and close to transport and shops.
• The open-plan living area features easy-care floating floors, a dedicated dining zone, reverse-cycle air-conditioning and lots of natural light.
• Living flows out to a covered, full-length balcony that offers plenty of space for alfresco dining and entertaining, and a serene view of the ocean and lagoon.
• The stylish kitchen overlooks the living area and includes a breakfast bar, a dishwasher, modern electric cooking and ample meal prep space.
• Both bedrooms are queen sized and are equipped with plantation shutters and built-ins, while the master bedroom faces east and enjoys ocean views.
• The well-presented bathroom features a bathtub with overhead shower, plus a concealed laundry.
• There is a large lock-up garage with storage at the rear.
LIVE. This ultra-convenient location is moments from the action. Nip to the beach for a swim in the morning before choosing one of the beachfront cafes for a leisurely breakfast. If you're in the mood to stretch your legs, there are a number of scenic headland walks to choose from, or the serene surrounds of James Meehan Reserve and Dee Why Lagoon are just at the end of the street. Supermarkets and the B-Line bus service are conveniently placed a five-minute walk away, as well as Dee Why's recently developed shopping and leisure precincts.