31 Beacon Avenue, Beacon Hill
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Peaceful and Private Large Family Home
Embracing privacy and tranquillity, a welcoming lifestyle of warmth and character a touch of country in the city'. This inviting home provides space to feel relaxed and enjoys pleasing views to the ocean.
Easily accommodating a growing family, the split level design presents a flexible layout with a selection of living and entertaining spaces.
• Stylish as new kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
• Large living/dining and second separate living/rumpus.
• Split level design with floorboards throughout and carpet in the bedrooms.
• Four good size bedrooms, two with built-ins plus two additional rooms that can be used as office/study or playroom.
• Two refreshed bathrooms, one with separate bath and shower.
• Under cover deck with enclosed yard and internal laundry.
• A good size work shop is at the rear of the large double garage with extra off street parking space if required.
• The home is immaculately maintained and is located in a quiet street, ideally placed a short walk to Warringah Mall, schools and city transport
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.