1/36 Upper Clifford Avenue, Fairlight
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Elegant Harbourside Apartment
Occupying a ground-floor position that captures harbour views, this fabulous hideaway resides in a boutique block of only six, with no common walls.
• Hardwood floors and solid white walls form the style framework, continuing through a flowing floor plan that uses size and light to optimal levels.
• The substantial kitchen is brimming with notable features, such as stone benchtops, induction cooking, soft-close joinery and subway tiled splashbacks.
• The elegant updates continue in the bathroom, where the bevelled edge subways are on exhibit again, their crisp white setting a fresh scheme for the separate bath, shower and chic tapware.
• A large living zone is equipped with custom shelving at one end, cleverly designed with a mirror to bounce around the natural light entering via a large picture window on the harbour side.
• The main bedroom is position-perfect to provide inspiring water vistas to wake up to, while the second bedroom is bright and versatile with built-in joinery.
• Lockup garage that provides valuable storage
The address places this delightful home in a unique location, privately tucked at the end of a cul-de-sac, just a couple of minutes walk from the harbour foreshore. Manly is reached via a gorgeous coastal stroll, while in the other direction, the village vibe of Fairlight is footsteps away.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.