3/13 The Crescent, Dee Why
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
North facing, spacious and contemporary apartment
FIND. With generous proportions and a bright, sunny appearance, this meticulously renovated apartment sits within a highly sought-after pocket of Dee Why. This is a low-maintenance, spend-nothing home that allows you to access shops, public transport and the beach within minutes, yet it is also a tranquil space that provides peaceful sanctuary at the end of the day.
LOVE. Situated on the second floor of a well-maintained block, this polished home has a long list of enticing attributes that include north-facing living, an over-sized contemporary kitchen, and a lock-up garage with internal access.
• The open-plan living area is perfectly oriented to enjoy the benefits of a northerly aspect, with sunshine that makes its way into the apartment year round.
• Living features easy-care timber floating floors and opens up to a north-facing full-length balcony with a pleasant leafy outlook.
• The master bedroom is queen sized and features built-in storage and lots of natural light, while the second bedroom also includes a set of built-ins.
• The bathroom features a stylish rainfall shower with frameless glass and over-sized marble-look tiles.
• Sitting to the rear of the apartment is an over-sized kitchen that has been renovated with premium contemporary appointments, and features gas cooking, stone counters, a dishwasher, a stylish white-tiled splashback, as well as high-quality joinery.
• Notable extras include an internal laundry room, intercom access, as well as a large garage with internal access.
LIVE. The convenience this central location brings is second-to-none. There is a multitude of shops and supermarkets within a five-minute walk of the front door, or stroll for 10 minutes to the beachfront, where there is a fantastic selection of cafes and restaurants, as well headland walks and one of the best-known surf beaches in the area.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 100m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $342 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $980 Quarterly