212 Sydney Road, Fairlight
Sold Price On Request
3 bed | 2 bath
Private green sanctuary with bright living spaces and multiple entertaining areas
FIND. This stunning family home blends classic period elegance and modern functionality, effortlessly and with class. Split across two levels, and blessed with bright and light living spaces with multiple entertaining areas, this outstanding 1900s property has retained all of the charm of its former glory days, with a double-brick façade, high ceilings, sash windows with double glazed glass and original timber floorboards that bring beauty, character and warmth to the space.
LOVE. Without doubt, the gem of the house, and the place where most of your time will be spent is the huge, north-facing entertaining deck that looks out over the garden. Covered from the elements, it's a space that is practical, welcoming and peaceful at all times of the day and for all seasons of the year. Other important features include:
• At the heart of the house, the large living area has a charming cast-iron pot belly fireplace inviting cozy, comfortable family evenings spent indoors in the colder months.
• All three bedrooms have ceiling fans, inbuilt wardrobes and storage space, and are finished with timber floorboards, plantation and blockout blinds.
• Both bathrooms are modern, clean in design, and are fully functional for family life.
• The recently updated kitchen is spacious and drenched with light and includes a European laundry. Fitted with gas appliances and lots of bench space, it's the perfect space for preparing family meals, or for larger social gatherings, which are made possible by the vast amount of outdoor entertaining space.
• The lower ground floor offers an additional laundry/ utility room, an enormous amount of storage complete with a workshop under the house, a small study and another large entertaining deck.
LIVE. From the deck, a path winds down to a sunny, secluded and child-friendly garden that is surrounded by lush green ferns, tropical plants, and a beautiful Jacaranda tree. Family life will be made simple in this very conveniently located property. Within walking distance are bus stops, schools, local shops, Fairlight beach, Stockland shopping mall, and Manly is just a two minute drive away.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 434m² approx.
- Water Rates: $270 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $440 Quarterly