1/6-12 Pacific Street, Manly
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Luxury garden apartment, 50 metres to the beach
FIND. Offering impeccable interiors and generous outdoor entertaining areas, this sophisticated garden apartment boasts an incredible location, just 50 metres from Manly beach. Set within the secure & private surrounds of the immaculately maintained 'Shearwater Apartments', this privileged setting offers a truly outstanding lifestyle, with the beach, transport and cafes at your fingertips.
LOVE. This stylish home boasts three NE facing terraces, the largest of which flows out from the spacious living area & serves as a sunny and private space for entertaining & relaxing. The sounds of the ocean will be your constant companions, with the waves right there to lull you to sleep through the open doors of your master bedroom.
• The combined lounge & dining area with easy-care floorboards is spacious & free-flowing, with superb indoor/outdoor flow to a large entertainer's terrace and terraced gardens.
• Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, Smeg integrated appliances that include a dishwasher & gas cooking, as well as access to another terrace.
• The luxurious master bed features reverse-cycle air-con, two sets of built-ins, terrace access, plus a stylish en-suite with a free-standing bath & separate shower.
• A second bed includes built-ins and terrace access, while the third bed includes built-in storage & study desk.
• The contemporary main bathroom features a frameless shower, & there is a separate laundry room.
• A secure tandem carspace, storage cage & visitor car spaces are located under the building with further storage cage on ground level.
• Ground floor position with level access into the apartment. There is a building manager and a pro-active strata committee, with extensive fully funded refurbishment planned for the entrance & foyers.
LIVE. Everything you need is within easy walking distance. Harris Farm grocers is a couple of minutes' walk away; Manly town is a pleasant 15 minute stroll along the beachfront, & there are bus stops at the end of the road. The proximity to Manly's iconic beach means early morning surfs, swims & relaxing walks along the beachfront are some of the lifestyle benefits that come as part of the package.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $341 Quarterly