8/34 Pacific Street, Manly
2 bed | 1 bath
Beachside Beauty in Boutique Block
FIND. Just footsteps to Queenscliff Beach and around the corner from a myriad of cafes and boutique stores, this two-bedroom apartment in a boutique block of 8 epitomises relaxed coastal living. Elevated to catch the northerly breeze, it affords bright and airy interiors, and most importantly privacy.
LOVE. A clever loft conversion which provides exciting flexibility to use as a home office, rumpus room or additional accommodation.
• The L-shaped living and dining area that flows effortlessly from the kitchen and creates distinct zones, while still connecting seamlessly
• Gourmet gas kitchen with generous cabinetry and benchtop space as well as a breakfast bar
• Two good sized bedrooms both with robes and plenty of natural light
• Updated bathroom with a fresh white coastal palette with combined laundry facilities
• The fusion of style and old-world charm, contemporary features marry well with high ceilings and polished timber floorboards
• A generous amount of lockable loft storage to hideaway large valuables
• Having your very own private entry point, ensuring this feels more like your own little house
• Dual street access to block providing lots of on street parking options
LIVE. Ready to live in now, this beautifully maintained property will beckon those wanting to be close to the surf and action or savvy investors looking for a healthy yielding property with good capital growth.