150 Queenscliff Road, Queenscliff
4 bed | 3 bath | 2 car
Outstanding dual-level brick home overlooking the lagoon
FIND. Tucked away on the quiet end of Queenscliff Road that backs directly onto public reserve land, this dual-level home sits in a wonderfully scenic location, overlooking the lagoon and with views that stretch up to Balgowlah and North Head. This double-brick home has outstanding bones, dual-access via Aitken Avenue, plus the potential for self-contained accommodation (STCA).
LOVE. There is a choice of two entertainer's terraces, one with the perfect north-facing aspect, and the other with an expansive panoramic view that takes in the lagoon, district, ocean and North Head. The house has been immaculately kept, with modern updates in some areas, while others are in pristine original condition, offering exciting renovation potential. This superbly convenient location is moments from beaches and public transport.
• The spacious living area is filled with light and presents dramatic scenery of the lagoon and the surrounding district from every window. There is a dedicated dining area and two sets of sliding doors that flow out to an entertainer's terrace that provides the perfect vantage point to drink in the views.
• The well-equipped and spacious kitchen features electric cooking, a dishwasher, and huge amounts of bench space.
• There is a bathroom on each level, one more recently updated, and both with showers.
• Three queen sized bedrooms feature views of the lagoon.
• A separate section of the house includes a living area, bedroom, kitchenette, shower bathroom, plus access to a courtyard, making it the perfect set-up for self-contained accommodation (STCA).
• Underneath the house is extensive storage, a cellar and a workshop, as well as a large laundry room.
• A double lock-up garage is accessed via Aitken Avenue.
LIVE. This outstanding location has fantastic proximity to world-class beaches, with Queenscliff and Freshwater beaches within a five-minute stroll. Just over the headland is Freshwater Village, where there are boutique shops, bars and cafes, or it's an easy 20-minute stroll or a quick bike ride along level bike paths to Manly.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 524m² approx.
- Water Rates: $165 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $647 Quarterly