7/89 Oaks Avenue, Dee Why
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Contemporary 122sqm apartment with enormous north facing balcony
FIND. It’s rare to find a centrally located apartment with such a generous amount of outdoor entertaining space, but that’s what this two-bedroom home in the heart of Dee Why delivers. At the heart of this beautifully renovated abode is a north-facing living area that flows out to an enormous full-length balcony that offers a beautiful green leafy outlook and plenty of space for entertaining family and friends.
LOVE. One of the benefits of this lovely home is its position within an immaculately maintained security block, which offers lift access as well as a lock-up garage with internal access. Another advantage is its supremely convenient location, which is moments from supermarkets, shops and bus stops, and a three-minute walk to the beach and dozens of popular eateries.
• A beautifully bright open-plan living area takes centre stage. This flows out to an enormous full-length terrace, which is covered from the elements and big enough for a full dining setting, the BBQ and more.
• The well-designed floorplan keeps living separate from the bedrooms with a handy dividing door.
• The gourmet CaesarStone kitchen features modern electric cooking, a dishwasher, and sleek white soft-close cabinetry.
• The master bedroom is equipped with built-ins and sliding-door access to the terrace, while the second bedroom includes mirrored built-ins.
• The modern bathroom is presented with a crisp white palette, a rainfall shower, and a separate bathtub, and there is a separate laundry room within the apartment.
• A lock-up garage is on title, which includes handy internal access from within the building.
LIVE. This central street offers a relaxed coastal lifestyle that is based on convenience. Walk to the beachfront and choose from a number of casual beachfront dining venues; take a walk along one of the scenic headland walks, or paddle out on one of the best-known surf beaches in the area. Supermarkets and shops are a five-minute walk the other direction, where you can also jump on a bus to the city or into Manly.