1/189 Sydney Road, Fairlight
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Luxury apartment with north-facing living and views
FIND. Enjoying extensive views of the district and a convenient location close to Manly, this elegant apartment has been exquisitely renovated to maximise the liveability and enjoyment of every corner and inch of space. Premium appointments have been employed in the contemporary presentation of this delightful home, offering professionals, young families and upsizers a sophisticated haven where there is nothing to do but move in.
LOVE. This is a generously proportioned apartment, which includes a north-facing balcony and a car space. The beauty of this meticulously kept block is that it sits up and away from the road, providing peaceful living, while also offering sweeping views of the district.
• The free-flowing living area features wide-plank floorboards, a dedicated space for dining, and large sliding doors that frame a magnificent view of the surrounding district.
• The modern chef’s kitchen features CaesarStone counters, Smeg gas cooktop and oven, soft-close joinery and a crisp white colour palette.
• The bedrooms are sanctuary-like spaces with plush carpet, ceiling fans and built-ins in two of the rooms.
• There is a covered car space on title, situated close to the entrance to the block.
• The main bathroom features a bath with overhead shower as well as laundry facilities, while the en-suite shower in the master bedroom includes a rainfall shower.
• Premium appointments include electric blinds in living, an in-set reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit in the living area and plantation shutters in bedrooms.
LIVE. Close enough to walk to everywhere, this central location allows for many lifestyle benefits. The local shops in Fairlight are within a short walk, and there are bus stops close to the front door that will whisk you in the city or Manly. If you’re in the mood to hit the beach, Fairlight Beach is the closest and only a 10-minute walk away. Or it’s a 15-minute walk to Manly, where you can enjoy a wide range of cafes, restaurants, ocean and harbour beaches.
- Land Size: 126m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $341 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1381 Quarterly