3/8 Clifford Avenue, Fairlight
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Extraordinary harbourside apartment with magnificent views
FIND. This luxury apartment offers an extraordinary amount of space, magnificent harbour views & a privileged location just 300 metres from Fairlight beach & a 10-minute walk from Manly. With 276sqm on title, this chic and beautifully presented home offers versatility, with a choice of living and dining areas as well as front & rear-facing outdoor entertaining zones.
LOVE. Occupying the entire third floor of a very secure boutique block of just three homes, there are no common walls and a sense of complete peace and tranquillity inside the apartment. The elevated position offers a front-row seat to the magnificence of Sydney Harbour & The Heads, while the convenience of having two secure parking spaces and lots of storage mean this is the ideal choice for downsizers, professionals or even young families.
• A formal lounge and dining area flows to a balcony with a dazzling panoramic view, while a more casual meals area and sitting room run from the kitchen, providing an alternative space for entertaining.
• The kitchen sits in the centre of the home, effortlessly servicing the various living and dining areas. It features electric cooking, a dishwasher and breakfast bar, and offers an area within the home where value can be added.
• The bedrooms are all generously sized, with two of them offering access to the rear-facing terrace. The master bedroom is luxuriously proportioned, and includes a shower en-suite with a spa bath.
• The main bathroom is appointed with a bath and separate shower, as well as over-sized marble wall tiles.
• A double secure parking space sits underneath the building, along with large lockable storage cupboards.
• There is lift and intercom access within the building.
LIVE. This peaceful cul-de-sac sits in a premium position, moments from the harbour. Just 300 metres away is Fairlight Beach, which is the locals' favourite for a swim. Or it's a pleasant 10-minute stroll into Manly along the harbour foreshore. Express services to the city are on the next street down, or the ferry is just a 10-minute walk away, making this a highly accessible area with a huge amount of natural beauty surrounding it.
Cunninghams cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 276m² approx.
- Water Rates: $516 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $415 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $2826 Quarterly