6/15 Waine Street, Freshwater
Leased $525 per week
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Light and bright Pet Friendly Apartment
Set back from the street as part of a boutique collection of eight apartments, this tastefully updated second-floor apartment is alive with natural light and is cooled by a refreshing cross breeze.
Floored in stylish floating timber floorboards and encased in oversized windows, the crisp interiors exude relaxed beachside living.
• Displaying an open-plan layout, the kitchen with a modern stove top and range hood (not pictured) spills into the living and dining area and then out to the private balcony.
• A central renovated bathroom services the apartment and features a combined bath and shower, mosaic feature tiling and a twin basin vanity.
• This convenient enclave is within easy reach of both Freshwater Beach and Queenscliff Beach with a city bus stop just around the corner.
• The property also features a Undercover car space and the shared clothes line. Close to Freshwater village and beach, local parks, schools and Warringah Mall. Minutes to Manly's beaches, cafes and nightlife, metres to city bus stops
• Pets considered on application
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.