4/48a Consul Road, Brookvale
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Sophisticated garden apartment in tranquil complex "The Kilns"
FIND. Tucked away in a protected pocket of Brookvale that is surrounded by beautiful bushland and could be a million miles from anywhere, 'The Kilns' is a modern complex that offers luxurious resort-style living to its tight-knit community of residents. Originally built in 1912, The Kilns was a local brickwork company that has now been transformed into a secure and architecturally unique complex with a mix of premium & well-built homes.
LOVE. The apartment itself sits on the ground floor, and benefits from a spacious free-flowing floorplan and an uninterrupted connection with the beautiful bushland that sits to the rear. Taking centre stage, a spacious open-plan living flows to a covered entertainer's terrace that runs the entire length of the apartment and provides level access to a beautifully landscaped level lawn (which is common, but is mainly used by the owner of this property).
• The well-equipped CaesarStone kitchen features a large island bench and gas cooking.
• Accommodation consists of three bedrooms, which are all king-sized and feature plush carpet, mirrored built-ins, ceiling fans and sliding door access to the terrace. The master includes the addition of a chic shower en-suite.
• There is a dedicated laundry room with linen storage space, as well as a main bathroom with bath and separate shower.
• There is a tandem secure car space, plus lockable storage.
• 'The Kilns' is a 12-year-old security complex with gated access, visitor parking and a heated indoor 25m lap pool and a community games room for residents to enjoy. It features parts of the historical building and chimney, as well as some of the original brick-making machinery on-site.
LIVE. Brookvale is a central and well-connected location that continues to flourish. Warringah Mall is a 15-minute walk away, moments away is Brookvale Oval and public transport. And its close proximity to Dee Why, Manly and a number of beaches makes it the ideal base for experiencing the best of the northern beaches.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $1436 Quarterly