18 Laurie Road, Manly Vale
5 bed | 3 bath | 2 car
Stunning, Brand New Luxury home on Premier, Leafy Street
FIND. Set on one of the most sought-after streets in Manly Vale, this large two storey family home is a stunning brand new build that was completed just 10 months ago. Showcasing sophisticated high-end appointments, multiple living zones & spectacular outdoor areas, it has been intuitively designed to cater to modern family living, & is a true entertainer at heart.
LOVE. Every detail in this luxurious home has been attentively conceived, from the cross-flow of air in every room, to the thoughtfully designed custom-joinery & storage, and elegant VJ white timber paneling throughout.
• Vast, open & luminous living space with wide-plank oak floors, gas fire, integrated speakers, & large bi-folds that enable seamless indoor/outdoor flow.
• Living spills out to the landscaped back yard through big bi-folds that includes a large entertainer's deck, a level lawn, established tropical garden & a beautiful Jacaranda tree for shade.
• Sleek white CaesarStone kitchen with a minimalist aesthetic, soft-close joinery, induction cooking, integrated Miele appliances, walk-in pantry & island bench to seat six.
• Breezy home office/ fifth bedroom with French doors onto a leafy outlook with internal and external entrance (ideal for service-based home business).
• The downstairs bedroom is bright and airy with its own en-suite, ceiling fan, built-ins & access to a forward-facing balcony, ideal for guests or a teenager.
• Stunning main bathroom with rainfall shower & a gorgeous freestanding bath that is positioned to face lush green beyond a private balcony.
• Upstairs, three more bedrooms include built-ins & ceiling fans, & the king-sized master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe & en-suite with marble wall tiles, heated towel rail & rainfall shower.
• There is lots of internal storage, dry storage under the house, & off-street parking for at least two cars as well as approval to install a 5m x 3m pool in the back garden.
LIVE. This is one of the quietest streets in Manly Vale. Yet its proximity to Manly, the Boy Charlton Leisure Centre as well as supermarkets, cafes, schools & bus stops makes it a highly convenient & desirable place to live. Take the bike path to Manly in less than 10 minutes. Wander to one of the nearby cafes for your morning coffee. Or walk to nearby Condamine Street to jump on the B-Line bus to the city.
- Water Rates: $303 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $573 Quarterly