1/15 Cliff Street, Manly
3 bed | 1 bath
Enormous Art Deco apartment on Manly's eastern hill
FIND. This spacious Art Deco apartment takes an idyllic position on the exclusive eastern hill of Manly. Sitting on a coveted street that is mere footsteps to the golden sands of Manly Beach, this stunning residence is set on the ground floor of a beautifully presented Art Deco block. It offers over-sized living spaces and bedrooms, a sunroom, and exquisite character detailing that represents its Art Deco heritage.
LOVE. With an impressive 100sqm of living space on title and fantastic bones to play with, this superb apartment offers lots of opportunity to add value.
• Set within a boutique brick block with just four apartments.
• Enormous living area with pine floorboards, a working open fireplace, bay windows and a dedicated area for dining.
• High ornate ceilings, picture rails, leadlight windows, pine floorboards, and grand and spacious proportions throughout.
• King-sized master bedroom with adjoining sunroom.
• Queen-sized second bedroom.
• Kitchen in good original condition, with gas cooking, laundry facilities and a door that leads to the side of the building, where you can walk to a lovely north-facing communal garden that includes clothes drying space.
• The bathroom with shower is in fantastic original condition.
• As well as laundry facilities in the kitchen, there is a communal laundry for residents to use.
• This is a pet friendly building and there is only one common wall within the apartment.
LIVE. This is a coveted street that offers a fantastic beachside lifestyle. There is a path that takes you down to Manly beach, so you can walk out the front door and be dipping your toes in the ocean within a couple of minutes. A 10-minute stroll will take you to Shelley Beach, where you can snorkel, surf or swim, and it's a 10-minute walk the other direction into the heart of Manly, where there are ferries, boutique shops and a vast number of popular eateries.
Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
Council Rates: $371 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $2060 Quarterly
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 100.3m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $371 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $2060 Quarterly