26 Hill Street, Fairlight
4 bed | 2 bath | 3 car
Extensive family home in lifestyle location
FIND. Situated on a prime street in Fairlight that puts schools, public transport and shops within minutes of the front door, this extensive dual-level home offers an attractive package for a family that wants space as well as lifestyle. Built in 1999 and meticulously kept throughout, this versatile home delivers multiple living spaces, a double lock-up garage and a delightful east-facing garden.
LOVE. With a mix of living and dining areas downstairs and sleeping zones tucked away upstairs, this layout is perfect for family life as well as for entertaining family and friends. In fantastic condition now, there is nothing you need to do for the short-term, yet, if you are interested in adding value, there is the plenty of scope to improve and modernise over time.
• The rear-set living area provides superb flow to the garden, which faces the east and has a level lawn surrounded by established plants and trees as well as a large garden shed.
• The kitchen is well equipped with gas cooking, a breakfast bar, stone counters and a walk-in pantry.
• A large laundry room provides external access to outside, while there is also the convenience of a downstairs WC.
• Main bathroom with shower and spa bath.
• All of the bedrooms are peacefully positioned on the upstairs level. The luxuriously large master bedroom features a double walk-in wardrobe as well as a large en-suite bathroom with bathtub, a separate shower and double vanity.
• There is a double lock-up garage with lots of storage space, as well as internal and external access points.
• A number of additional features include a security alarm, ducted air-conditioning and Ventis cooling both upstairs and down, and extensive under-stairs storage.
LIVE. Fairlight is a popular and sought-after suburb thanks to its idyllic location near the harbour and within a short walk of Manly. Though the street is peaceful, it's just moments from Sydney Road, where you can access express bus services to the city, get great coffee from one of the many cafes, or do the grocery shopping at Stockland shopping centre. Manly West Public School is on the corner of the road, or it's just a 15-minute walk to Fairlight beach.