8/7-9 Pittwater Road, Manly
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Spacious apartment, 250 metres from the beach
FIND. This bright and fresh one-bedroom apartment presents an enticing investment opportunity in a premier location, just 250 metres from the golden sands of Manly Beach.
LOVE. Set on the third floor of a well-maintained security building, this perfectly positioned apartment ticks a lot of boxes. Highlights include a large balcony, a lock-up garage, as well as internal laundry facilities, while its convenient location within the centre of Manly allows for easy travel and immediate access to beaches, shops and eateries. A wonderful investment opportunity with the potential to rent, or alternatively using short-term holiday stay, this is a worthy addition to any discerning investor's portfolio, or it will make a great first home in a highly sought-after locale.
• The living area is generously sized and is blessed with lots of natural light. It flows outwards to a large covered balcony that faces direct east and is large enough for a full outdoor dining setting as well as a bbq.
• The neat kitchen that overlooks the living area features gas cooking, a dishwasher and a breakfast bar.
• The bedroom is queen sized and features a large built-in wardrobe.
• The generous bathroom features a bathtub with overhead shower as well as laundry facilities.
• There is a lock-up garage on title, which is situated underneath the building and can be accessed via the lift.
• The apartment is set on the third floor of 'Pacific Terraces', which is a well-maintained security block with intercom as well as a lift access.
LIVE. This is the perfect base from which to explore and enjoy Manly's many lifestyle offerings, which include its many harbour and surf beaches. Nip across the road to Manly beach for a surf, or stroll around to Shelly or Queenscliff beach for a relaxing swim. Within moments of the front door is the town centre, which is filled with a fantastic selection of shops, cafes and restaurants. Bus stops are seconds away for easy travel around the northern beaches, or the wharf is a five-minute walk away for a scenic commute to city.