12/13 Frazer Street, Collaroy
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Bright and breezy living, 200m from the beach
FIND. Enjoy a superb coastal lifestyle with this top floor apartment that flaunts a sought-after position on a quiet cul-de-sac, just 200 metres from Collaroy beach. This stunning location offers the enviable position of being able to walk out of your front door, and be in the surf within two minutes. And it's less than a five-minute walk from Collaroy's vibrant strip of eateries and the cinema.
LOVE. The apartment itself is fresh, neat and absolutely brimming with natural light. With a perfect northerly aspect and an elevated position, the apartment also captures lots of fresh coastal breezes. Though in immaculate condition and not in need of any immediate renovations, there is scope to add value over time if desired.
• Top floor apartment in an immaculate block, which is tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
• The light-filled lounge and dining area is perfectly oriented to the north and is set with light coloured floating floors. Step from the comfort of indoors to the refreshment of outdoors, with a sunny balcony that offers glimpses of the ocean.
• The spacious kitchen sits to the rear of the apartment and offers electric cooking, abundant pantry space, as well as a dishwasher and laundry facilities.
• Both of the bedrooms are generously proportioned and offer built-ins.
• Original bathroom in good condition, with bath and separate shower.
• There is a lock-up garage on title, with plenty of storage for bikes, surfboards and other equipment.
• To the rear of the block is a communal garden and clothes drying area.
LIVE. This incredible lifestyle location is a 200-metre walk to Collaroy Beach. City and Manly-bound buses are accessed on Pittwater Road, or a short stroll will take you to the recently refurbished Collaroy Hotel, the cinema, or a number of popular cafes and restaurants.