1/29-33 Waine Street, Freshwater
Auction Sat 16 Mar 12:15pm
2 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Over-sized garden apartment in leafy cul-de-sac
FIND. Nestled within a modern security block at the quiet, top end of Waine Street, this over-sized garden apartment presents easy-care living with a relaxed, contemporary vibe. Set to the rear of the block, this immaculately presented home enjoys the luxuries of peace and privacy, yet this leafy cul-de-sac is only a 5-minute walk to Freshwater village and a 10-minute walk to the beach.
LOVE. With 197sqm of indoor and outdoor living space that includes a private garden with its own entrance, there is an open, spacious and airy feel to this delightful property. The apartment has been completed to the highest of standards, and offers lots of lush, leafy outlooks.
• Combined living and dining area with hardwood timber floors and reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
• Living flows out to a covered entertainer's terrace that overlooks a private and landscaped garden, which has the convenience of its own separate entrance.
• Neat kitchen with CaesarStone counters, gas cooking and Smeg integrated appliances, plus a dishwasher.
• Master bedroom with a chic shower en-suite, a walk-in wardrobe and sliding doors that open to a side courtyard.
• Queen-sized second bedroom with built-ins and sliding doors to side courtyard.
• The main bathroom features a bath and overhead shower, and there is a concealed laundry in the hallway.
• The apartment sits within a pet-friendly security building with intercom and lift access.
• There are two secure car spaces located underneath the building.
LIVE. There is a path at the top of Waine Street that provides quick access to Freshwater Village, which is just a 5-minute walk away and offers a great selection of boutique shops, cafes and bars. Freshwater beach is just a 10-minute walk away, and the revitalised Harbord Diggers is also close by. City or Manly-bound bus services as well as Harris Farm are accessed on nearby Pittwater Road, or it's a short walk through Queenscliff Lagoon Park to Queenscliff beach.