93 Lauderdale Avenue, Fairlight
4 bed | 3 bath | 2 car
Dual-family residence in exclusive harbourfront setting
FIND. Held & loved by the same family for 47 years, this much cherished home sits in an exclusive location, directly on the harbour & a short stroll from Manly. This is a unique, dual-level residence that is currently configured so each level is fully self-contained, & includes outdoor entertaining space with spectacular harbour views.
LOVE. Originally one extensive home built in the 1920s, architect-designed renovations & additions were carried out in 2000, which split the house into two separate residences. This convenient configuration allows for flexible family living arrangements, or as a potential income stream, but it could easily be re-configured back into a single luxury harbourfront home.
• The generosity of space sets this home apart, with 576sqm on title. Both levels are surrounded by lush vegetation & feel private & peaceful, yet offer intimate interactions with the harbour, including views to North Harbour and Forty Baskets, & gated access to Fairlight boardwalk from the rear of the house.
• The downstairs residence includes two bedrooms (master with en-suite), a large living space that flows out to a rear-set terrace, plus a sitting room, a laundry, an eat-in sized kitchen that flows to another terrace with a raised lawn that offers spectacular views of the harbour.
• The upstairs residence includes two generous bedrooms (one with original leadlight windows), a large living area with high-set windows & pitched ceilings to welcome in northerly light, a rear-set balcony with harbour views, plus a laundry & main bathroom.
• Each residence has its own entrance, which are both set back from the road & protected by a gate, and there is a double carport on title.
LIVE. Step from your garden gate straight into the magical environs that surround the harbour. Stroll along the iconic foreshore to Manly, where you can jump on the ferry to the city, or enjoy the dynamic selection of boutique shops, cafes, restaurants, bars & world-class beaches. Bus stops are conveniently placed on the doorstep for easy travel to the city or Warringah Mall.
Land Size: 576 sqm approx.
Water Rates: $209 pq approx.
Council Rates: $778 pq approx.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purpose.
- Land Size: 576m² approx.
- Water Rates: $209 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $778 Quarterly