5 Cohen Street, Fairlight
Auction Sat 01 Jun 11:15am
3 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Elegant period semi with first-class renovation
FIND. Sophisticated high-class appointments, elegant period detailing, and an exquisite attention to detail have been successfully combined in the meticulous renovation of this delightful semi in the heart of Fairlight. The old-world charm of this period residence blends brilliantly with the modern additions that have elevated this home into a true contemporary entertainer and a luxurious family haven.
LOVE. A traditional hallway leads the way into a vast open-plan kitchen and dining area that sits to the rear of the house, and flows to a sunny open-air entertainer's deck that overlooks the garden. The design allows a wonderfully refreshing cross-breeze to flow through the house, keeping it breezy and cool year round, while the abundant windows, the high ceilings and generous proportions bring a sense of light and openness to each room. Ducted reverse cycle AC runs throughout.
• Classic lounge room with ornamental paneled ceilings and louvred windows.
• Designer kitchen with integrated dishwasher, Calcutta caesarstone bench tops, a free-standing Bellini gas cooker, Herringbone-tiled splashback, soft-close joinery and a concealed laundry.
• Luxurious master bedroom on the top floor with expansive views of the district, with a stylish shower en-suite.
• There is a large lock up storage room in the attic accessible from the master bedroom.
• Uber-stylish bathroom with underfloor heating, free-standing bath, rainfall shower with frameless glass, feature floor tiles and brass fittings.
• The garden is equipped for family fun with a level lawn, some in-built seating that is ideal for a pit fire, and a pizza oven.
• A classic front verandah overlooks the street, and there is off-street parking for one car.
LIVE. This premium location allows you to conveniently access the many scenic and lifestyle attractions. The beautiful harbour foreshore is moments away for a pleasant 15-minute stroll into Manly's cafes, restaurants, beaches and shops, or jump onto a ferry to the city. Close to the front door are city bus services and local shops on Sydney Road, and there are supermarkets at Stockland shopping centre.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 379m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $522 Quarterly