1/57 Campbell Parade, Manly Vale
3 bed | 2 bath | 1 car
Luxury tri-level townhome in prime location
FIND. This contemporary and stylish tri-level townhome provides impeccable indoor and outdoor living – presented with a generosity of space, an abundance of natural light, and sophisticated, high-end finishes. It sits within 'Campbell Terraces', which is an elegant row of four almost-new townhouses in a central yet leafy pocket of Manly Vale.
LOVE. There is an array of outdoor areas to enjoy, which include a front verandah, two north-facing balconies with district views, plus a lush wraparound garden and entertainer's terrace, which is designed for easy entertaining as well as a protected and enclosed space for the children to play.
• Spacious living with lots of natural light, a free-flowing design, easy-care bamboo floors, and outstanding indoor/outdoor flow to the backyard, which is accessed via two sets of sliding doors.
• The superbly equipped kitchen features integrated Miele appliances, including a gas cooktop and dishwasher, as well as a breakfast bar, a servery to the terrace, and an adjoining laundry room and WC.
• A home office with custom joinery flows out to a north-facing balcony with a pleasant outlook of the district.
• Accommodation consists of three bedrooms, two of which are queen-sized. The other is double-sized and offers access to another balcony.
• There is a bathroom on each of the upper two levels, both of which are impeccably presented with stylish fittings.
• Convenient extras include ducted air-conditioning on all levels, plus a security alarm.
• 'Campbell Terraces' is a boutique complex of just four townhomes. There is a secure parking space underneath the building, and a lockable storage cage.
LIVE. Manly Vale is known for its excellent proximity to beaches, the city, Manly and shops. Just across the road are the open and leafy expanses of Passmore Reserve, which is perfect for walking the dog or stretching the legs. There are several supermarkets within walking distance, as well as some great cafes. If you work in the city, the commute will be a breeze, with the B-Line bus stop on Condamine Street and Express Buses sitting at the end of Campbell Parade.