16/66 Lynwood Avenue, Cromer
2 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Modern Comfort in Convenient Location
FIND. Nestled within a beautiful contemporary block, surrounded by green gardens and luscious lawns, this spacious apartment offers up a wonderful level of comfort and convenience.
LOVE. The idyllic open floor plan, where your gourmet gas kitchen overlooks your living and dining domains, ensuring you can happily entertain guests while cooking up a storm. From your living area, large sliding doors spill you out onto your alfresco space, not only extending your internal living spaces seamlessly, but also inviting warm natural light throughout.
• The generous balcony services the living as well as the master bedroom, creating a sense of space, light and beautiful breeze inside this immaculate home. Out here, enjoy your morning cuppa or an afternoon laze in the sun.
• Sleep sanctuaries provide wonderful privacy with leafy outlooks, while built in robes and fans can be found in both bedrooms. The master bedroom comes complete with an ensuite.
• The theme of space continues in the bathroom, which is home to the all-important shower over bath, while the laundry is neatly tucked away in here too.
• The cream on top is the tandem secure car parking, providing 2 off street parking spaces, as well as security entry.
LIVE. In an ultra-convenient location that places you footsteps to shops, transport, schools and just a short bike ride or car drive into the hub of Dee Why and Dee Why Beach, this home offers up a stellar seaside low-maintenance lifestyle.
Sizes: Internal incl. balcony 81 sqm, Tandem security parking 28 sqm, Total 109 sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $781 pq
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 109m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $781 Quarterly
As Advertised or by Appointment