13/62 Kenneth Road, Manly Vale
1 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Over-sized ground floor apartment with large courtyard
FIND. Showcasing a very generous floorplan that covers 85sqm and includes an enormous alfresco courtyard, this ground-floor apartment is brimming with enticing features. It boasts modern and immaculately presented interiors, an internal laundry, a lock-up garage, as well as a supremely convenient location in the heart of Manly Vale.
LOVE. Set back from the road, the apartment itself offers true peace and privacy. The courtyard is a fluid extension of the indoor living space, offering a covered and protected space for outdoor dining and relaxation through the seasons.
• Over-sized apartment set on the ground floor of a well-maintained security block with intercom access.
• The combined living and dining area features two sets of sliding doors that provide access to the courtyard, which is easily large enough for a full dining setting and the BBQ. There is an adjacent garden bed that is prepared and ready for some creative landscaping.
• The superbly equipped kitchen features stone counters and on-trend white-tiled splashback, as well electric cooking, a dishwasher, and lots of bench and cabinet space for easy meal prep.
• The queen-sized bedroom features mirrored built-ins.
• The freshly presented bathroom features a shower, bath and sparkling white wall and floor tiles.
• There is a dedicated room for the laundry, and a lock-up garage that is situated underneath the building.
LIVE. This central street puts you in the enviable position of having everything you need within walking distance. Supermarkets, cafes and city bus stops are within moments of the front door. Beautiful parklands are also a short stroll away at Passmore Reserve, and being so close to Manly means you can nip in and out at your pleasure.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Land Size: 85m² approx.
- Water Rates: $172 Quarterly
- Council Rates: $339 Quarterly
- Strata Levies: $682 Quarterly