9 Penrith Avenue, Wheeler Heights
4 bed | 1 bath | 2 car
Relaxed family living with multiple living areas
FIND. This beautifully presented weatherboard home is tucked behind a white picket fence, and promises an array of stunning features that include multiple living areas, a generous back yard with gazebo and a north-facing aspect. With a substantial floorplan that is both versatile and practical, this is an outstanding home that will suit families of all ages.
LOVE. Set privately to the rear, the contemporary living area is bright, spacious and wonderfully open. With high ceilings that allow natural light to dance around the room, it also features a slow combustion fire, easy-care floorboards, and even a handy study nook. This inviting and welcoming space offers a seamless connection with outdoors, with doors that lead straight into the backyard.
• The superbly equipped kitchen includes timber counters, a ceramic butler's sink, stylish subway tiles, plenty of meal prep space, and is completed by a strip of feature lights.
• An air-conditioned family/sitting room is positioned to the front of the house, and steps out onto a sunny north-facing verandah.
• In the backyard, there are a number of areas for family enjoyment, including a covered gazebo, an open-air patio for alfresco dining, and a level lawn for the kids. A beautiful gum tree offers shade and protection, while a large shed provides welcome space to stash garden and sporting equipment.
• The stylish bathroom features a luxurious free-standing bath as well as a separate shower with rainfall showerhead.
• The laundry is cleverly concealed in a closeable cupboard.
• Accommodation consists of four bedrooms, three of which will fit queen or king sized beds and feature built-in storage. The fourth bedroom will fit a double bed.
• There is off-street parking for two cars.
LIVE. With beautiful bush walks, Narrabeen Lake, Wheeler Heights Public School, and the local shops within a 15-minute walk of the front door, this is a fantastic base for action-packed family life. Currently undergoing development on the corner of the street is a village lifestyle hub, where there will be a number of restaurants and cafes, and it's just a couple of minutes' drive to Dee Why.