20 Condover Street, North Balgowlah
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 car
Family Flexibility with Potential for Future Growth
FIND. Elevated within a family friendly cul-de-sac, this welcoming split level home delivers a versatile layout to enjoy now along with incredible potential for the future. Orientated to embrace the leafy setting, the combined lounge and dining room opens out to an idyllic terrace nestled within the surrounding treetops. Well configured, three of the four bedrooms are grouped together and all feature built-in robes. The lower level is flexible as either a rumpus room, teenage retreat or a separate guest accommodation. Gracing a tiered 588sqm block, the backyard features secure lawns, natural rock platforms, cubby house and garden shed.
LOVE. Offering significant scale, this bright and welcoming home delivers a functional layout that is ideal for young or growing families.
• Spacious lounge room opening to terrace via sliding glass doors
• Pendants defining the dining zone off the semi open-plan kitchen
• Practical timber veneer kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Light-filled bathroom featuring a separate bath tub and shower
• Mirrored built-ins in each bedroom, 4th bedroom with ensuite
• Private courtyard off the self-contained lower level/rumpus room
• Alfresco dining and barbeque patio connecting to the backyard
• Garage with internal access, single carport and driveway parking
• Gas bayonet, attic storage and an external laundry or storeroom
• Convenient to Balgowlah North Public School and Balgowlah Boys
LIVE. In this tightly held family-focused neighbourhood, everything you need is within a short distance, whether it's supermarkets and shops at Stockland shopping centre or the local set of shops and bus stops, which are moments away on Woodbine Street. It's a short drive to beaches, shopping and eateries at Manly, and this prime address sits within the catchment zone of the esteemed Balgowlah North Public School.