9/84A Darley Road, Manly
Leased $600 per week
1 bed | 1 bath
Charming apartment on the Eastern Hill
Nestled in the desired lifestyle location of Manly's eastern hill, this stunning top floor north-east facing apartment exudes sophistication through stylish touches added within the Art Deco block.
Surrounded by quiet gardens, encircled by the idyllic harbour and ocean foreshores it is just a short stroll to the cafe and restaurant features of Manly.
• As new paint throughout with chic modern touches, this apartment harbours refreshing sea breezes and exquisite natural light onto high ceilings and parquetry timber floors.
• Hugely versatile with easy-care entertainment opportunities, the open-plan living, dining and kitchen trickles out onto a balcony with a leafy outlook.
• Functionality is favoured in the astutely compact kitchen, which provides well for even the most passionate of cooks with stainless steel gas appliances and plenty of storage space.
• Glorious views of the historic St. Patricks' Estate can be sought in the spacious double sized bedroom with built-in-wardrobe. Comfort is well catered to with a ceiling fan and carpet underfoot.
• A balanced blend of old and new resonates in the newly updated bathroom.
Enjoy easy strolls to the surf beaches of Manly, Fairy Bower and Shelly Beach, the eclectic cafes, restaurants, bars and shops on the corso, to city-bound ferries at the wharf and to the harbour foreshores of Little Manly.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.